Sunday 6 August 2017

Generasi Belajar (Learning Generation), Website for Sharing Knowledges from Indonesia

Halo, my name is Muhammad Dadang Kurnia. I am a founder of Generasi Belajar. Generasi Belajar means that Learning Generation, the website of sharing knowledge from Indonesia. Now, we have more than 100 posts in blog and follower in social media that always growth. Because we are consistent give contents in Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Line, and also Telegram.


As a website of sharing knowledge for Young Indonesia, all of Indonesian can share their knowledge that they got from reading a book, seminar, training, browsing from article and Youtube, and and they can also share their experience from work and traveling.

Beside that, Generasi Belajar is the platform for new idea, anyone who has idea about business and social can share their idea here. It will open the mind and creativity each other, then they can get a friend who has same vision to run the idea.

The focus of Generasi Belajar is to share knowledge, because not of all the young Indonesian have the same access to learn things, some of them have the problem in money, time, network, and etc.

Today, Generasi Belajar has share the content about Tips for Education Abroad, Entrepreneur, Technology, and some others. For the next the best content that is choosen will be arranged to be an ebook and all of the member can download it free.

About monetization, if we have a good traffic in our website, Generasi Belajar will make a deal from several brands to be reseller, affiliate, dropshipper, and etc. Now, we have a deal as a reseller in the book publisher from Yogykarta. And the other income will come from adsense from the website, because traffic is directly proportional to the advertisement.

But, our problem right now is we need more capital to run the company. At least for the operational and promotion cost to enlarge the campaign of Generasi Belajar. And the second problem is I still run this campaign by myself so it becomes slower. It will better if I have a mentor who can show me the way so I can prevent the trial error and help me to find a great team that can support each other.

Based on these 2 problems, I try to find a solution. And the solutions are:

For the first problem, need more capital, the solutions are:
a. Find the Angel Investor, the one who loan his money to me in order to I can focus run Generasi Belajar
b. From crowdfunding, and I need someone as a campaigner who can make a campaign in crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter.com and etc.

For the second problem, the need for mentor and a great team, the solution is:
a. Joining with internet school in order to support each other and exchange ideas, so we can find a great idea to increase the growth of Generasi Belajar faster. And now I have found it in one of internet school in Jakarta.

The total of funding that I need right now is $USD 2000, and the details are:
a. $USD 500 is for register in the internet school as a commitment fee to serious learn there
b. $USD 100 to buy hosting and domain for professional website
c. $USD 200 to buy new a gadget that focus to serve the customer and user
d. And the rest will be used as an operational fund and also promotion until december 2017

Honestly, I have the target to get first $USD 10.000 income in the last 2017. That's why I really ambitous to run this business. And I promise if I get it I will give back the money I loan.

I realized that I still has many mistakes in writing, but I hope you can understand what is my purpose. And hope for your response if I have mistakes in this writing, and can help me find the solution of this problem to get more capital.

If you can help and have a solution just text me in:

Whatsapp: +6282169908055
email: genbelajar@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ada yang ingin kuliah ke luar negeri tapi masih memperbaiki bahasa Inggrisnya?

Berikut coba kami ulas tips-tips penting untuk meningkatkan kemampuan bahasa Inggris: 1.        Jangan pernah bilang tidak bisa bahas...